Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Clear Path For Cr-48 Delivery

It snowed last night in northeast Wisconsin and covered the driveway and front walk with a couple inches of snow -- Delivery Hazard!

Didn't want the FedEx or UPS person delivering my Cr-48 Google Chrome Notebook to see that snow and decide not to deliver my notebook. Went out in the blowing snow and cold and shoveled a nice clear path to allow unimpeded delivery of the awaited Chrome OS pilot program computer. The forecast is for more snow and wind today, so shoveling expeditions will be organized throughout the day to keep that path clear.

Maybe I should arranged to have the roads plowed between the regional FedEx and UPS distribution centers to my house. I'd only have the roads plowed to one of those distribution centers, but Google still has not yet told me which one will be delivering the Chrome Notebook. Continues to make it hard to check the tracking number to find out where the computer is and when it will arrive.

Good things come to those who wait...

**********

No comments:

Post a Comment